Dr. P.K. Ghosh
Research & Development
1. Worked for detection of fluoride in the Chandigongri, Rajnandgaon Distrist.
2. Worked extensively for assessing the pollution load in rivers.
3. Associated with various Testing and Consultancy Assignments.
4. Construction projects consultancy carried out :
- Road Projects for PMGSY
- Soil investigation of projects by SAIL, Power Grid Corporation, Kumhari
- Concrete Mix Design
- Worked as Chairman - Board of Studies; Faculty of Civil Engineering at Pt. Ravi Shankar Shukla
- Worked as Dean -Faculty of Civil Engineering CSVTU, Bhilai
- Responsible for framing syllabus, scheme of subjects, examination, etc.
- Worked as member of Executive Council; Academic Council of CSVTU, Bhilai
- Chairman / Member of selection committees of Principal, Professor, etc. of CSVTU, Bhilai
- Involved in the selection procedures of Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC)
- Member of Committee for Road Policy of Chhattisgarh
- Member of Committee for Irrigation Policy of Chhattisgarh
- Technical Member of Committee for construction of various colleges funded by UGC.
- Served as observer for conduction of examinations of M.P. and Chhattisgarh Professional
- Program in-charge of IGNOU, B.Tech courses of Chhattisgarh at BIT, Durg.
- Management Representative for ISO 9000:2001 at BIT , Durg
- Presented paper in National Conference (AGE-CMC- 11)
- On Advance in Geotechnical Engineering Concrete and Masonry Construction organised by Indian
- Presented Paper at the two day National Seminar TAGA-07 on Traffic, Accidents and Their Genesis:University, Raipur.
- Presented a lecture on Design and Construction of Steel Buildings jointly organised by INSTRUCT,
- Actively participated in the Workshop on Redefining Technical Education in the context of Global,
- Delivered an expert lecture on Quality Assurance at a training programme for Engineers working
- Presented a technical paper on the seminar organised by The Institution Of Engineers(INDIA),
- Fellow of The Institution of Engineers since 13th November 2004
- Presented a paper at the Orientation Programme of BTCM/BTWRE Programmes held at IGNOU
Geotechnical Society Jabalpur
An Investigating Approach organised by Civil Engineering Department, Jabalpur Engineering College, Jabalpur from 26th-27th April 2007
Bangalore and INSDAG, Kolkata from 15th-16th December 2006
National and Local needs under Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana in Chhattisgarh from 7th-9th July 2004
Bhilai, Local Centre, on the occasion of World Water Day on March 22nd 2003 at BIT, Durg Regional Centre, Pune on 23rd and 24th April 2002